minima

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Under the Weather



As you guys can tell Bubba and I have been under the weather the past few days. It started late Friday night, all day on Friday I was feeling fine and everything was normal. Saturday we woke up and I was feeling just Blah, but I knew I had that last minute Chritmas Shopping to do so I decided I would still go out. Well lets just say a couple of hours later and I was past due to come home and I have felt horrible ever since. Last night I might of gotten 4 hours of sleep. I was just not able to go to sleep but yet I wasn't able to stay up. Its like I had a massive pressure headache...thats the only way I can describe it. So today has been about the same and to say the least we have only moved once and that was for a Starbucks run!!! Other than that we have done nothing. I'm hoping I will start feeling better cause tomorrow im suppost to be going to my sister's house to help her get ready for a Christmas party she is having and of course everything else coming up this week so pray I get better. Hope everyone has had a great weekend and stay healthy....

Bubba Marley will be turning 2 on Friday!!! keep ya posted.

1 comment:

  1. We hope you and Bubba are feeling much better now. Just a little time of relaxing in the bed until you feel better. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete