minima

Monday, December 13, 2010

1st Santa Picture!!!

Well this event is going to be a new tradition in this family. It's declared the weekend after my birthday...which is the 8th is going to be the "santa picture" weekend!!! This past weekend was so much fun it started off early Saturday morning, my mom and I dropped off Bubba for a bath and then we went to do some Christmas shopping! My sister surprised us and she is going to be with us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!! therefore, my mom and I knew we had to so some shopping for her so thats what we did. After that we got something to eat and then headed back to pick up Bubba for his Santa Picture!!! and this is what we got.....




































If you ask me I think Petsmart should use him next year for advertisement. LOL Hope everyone had a great weekend and we hope everyone has a great week! 










2 comments:

  1. Wow Khyra is right your beautiful black furs do pop against his red suit! You totally could be the next ad doggie.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete