minima

Friday, January 7, 2011

Late Merry Christmas and Belated New Year

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I hope all the pooches received something special from Santa! Bubba got LOTS and LOTS of toys, in matter of fact his toy basket is over flowing with toys. I dont have any pictures up on the computer yet...you can blame that on having to go back to work this past week, but I will do a picture post sometime this week. As for my family and I we must of been on the "nice list" because we got lots of presents as well. My sister/Aunt Angi was with us for x-mas and she got some clothes and a new cell phone. My parents received lots of clothes and I got a leather jacket, a watch and some clothes as well! This past Monday officially started back to 6:00AM mornings and 5:00PM traffic and to say the least I am ready for the weekend! We dont have any big plans, just some chores around the house and taking down the last christmas tree. I hope everyone had a great holiday and watch for lots of pics coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I know it's not strictly sex that accounts for my straying the motive usually attributed to men. I think it's just too tempting to have two lives rather than one. Some people think that too much travel begets infidelity: Separation and opportunity test the bonds of love. I think it's more likely that people who hate to make choices to settle on one thing or another are attracted to travel. Travel doesn't beget a double life. The appeal of the double life begets travel. Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kilimanjaro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus christ. You have discussed about the decorations for the merry christmas and for belated new year. It is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Along with this article, I would like to share about the hamster pets which were established as popular small house pets.

    ReplyDelete