minima

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ruff 24 Hrs.

Well lets just say that it hasn't been the best 24 hrs. of my life. Yesterday, it was a super busy day and it started off with my neck and back KILIING me. Finally, I made it to bed to be woken up at 3am by Ruthie (my bug catching cat) sick as can be. After cleaning up ALOT of well stuff, I made it  back to bed around 4am....and oh Bubba thought Ruthie was getting too much attention and thought all of a sudden he had to have a cough as well. Well before I knew it, it was 7am and time to start the day. Even though Thursday is my day off I had a bunch of stuff to do such as cleaning,dog bathing, car washing, party planning, etc. and Bubba was into EVERYTHING laundry,trash,movies, magazines and anything he could think of. For you that don't know Bubba, he is usually sleeping on his bed or watching "Bob the Builder" SERIOUSLY. So as the night comes to an end, Bubba is bathed and ready for bed and so am I......Hope everyone has a great weekend. P.S. do something fun with your furry kid!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are super cute! I am your newest follower.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete