minima

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy Week

Well last weekend flew by fast and this week has flown by even faster, which is a good thing because Bubba and I are ready for Halloween. Thankfully I have off Thursday and Friday, so I can get ready for the  weekend!!! I can't wait, tomorrow and Friday I will be getting ready for our Halloween get together at our house Saturday night. Some family and friends are coming over for a spaghetti dinner followed by homemade chocolate cupcakes for dessert! This tradition started off years ago when my parents lived across the street from a elderly couple Jeanne and Joe. Jeanne and Joe were like 2nd grandparents to us kids. They always tried to make the holidays special, especially Easter, St. Patty's Day, and Halloween!!! On Halloween, Joe would always make spaghetti and chocolate cupcakes! This tradition died off after they passed away, but we are bringing it back this year!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend...Bubba and I can't wait to see your costume pictures!!! Bubba wanted me to tell you guys that his pic will be posted on the blog Sunday evening.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I can't wait to see Bubba's halloween costume!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bringing back family traditions are the best!

    ReplyDelete